Sunday, February 7, 2010

Off Road Roller Blades WHERE TO PLAY STREET HOCKEY(using Roller Blades)?

WHERE TO PLAY STREET HOCKEY(using roller blades)? - off road roller blades

I want to play street hockey with my friends. I live in a very busy street, where people go faster than they should. The sidewalks are all broken, up.There only 1 street is resurfaced, but there is a hill.
.... I want to play in a place that anyone can easily, but it is paved.
I thought to myself:
- Tennis
- Basketball Court
- Route from other

Issues:
- Tennis-summer, people are going to play tennis.
Basketball - Short * same *

What do you think?

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm pretty sure that people do not play in the yard 24 / 7, you should try the early morning or late evening so that you can come before or after the other.

If not, it could go with their sticks and skates, people .. Do not worry, I'm just kidding.

Mathieub... said...

Concrete patio.

Jesus Christ said...

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN! MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN HOCKEYYYYYY! And bring your pet unicorn.

pakli198... said...

Try to park your concrete.

Post a Comment