Friday, January 8, 2010

Newell Fishing Reel What Is My Reel Worth? (Original Newell Reel)?

What is my reel worth? (Original Newell Reel)? - newell fishing reel

I have an original 300-C Newell. The first model was adapted from a Penn Newell Jigmaster what I understand. Every shop to take you fishing shop without me, but the deals are so common that I do not know what it is. I would like to sell to buy a new use. I do not want me, if I have some really great value.

Anyone who knows anything about the original Newell 300-C? The value? something like that? If necessary, I can add a link and go to a picture of her. It is now dismantled and stored in plastic bags in order to obtain a separate security parts, lost, and well maintained.

Any help would be appreciated! Please help?

3 comments:

James W said...

Price Range to the regular consumption Newell roles range from $ 75 to $ 150 depending on condition. In addition, former Newell roles better than the new roles Newell due to higher quality control and closer, there are lemons, between Newell's new, but no more.

In your case, I think collectors are very interested in your role. Damn! Also, the owner of Newell is interested in your role. The coil should be worth more than $ 150. If I were you, I do not get rid of the coil. At least not yet.

The Wormist said...

Here's one on eBay. a little bit dirty. $ 100.
If you are such a clean, the price accordingly.
All ready to fish and back out of the box, about $ 150.00 + I would say by the look of this example, eBay.
I think, much less in parts.

Bruce M said...

The prices on eBay do for Newell reels and parts of me thinking that a lower price $ 70 .. If you had the box, then go for much more.

Post a Comment